Writing a book is just the beginning
Typing "The End" on the last page of your completed manuscript is a gratifying moment for any writer. Whether you're writing fiction or non-fiction, completing your manuscript is just one step in the publication process.
The self-publishing process is now much easier and more cost-effective than it was even a decade ago. However, there are still many options and decisions that self-publishing authors need to consider. Our team at The Write Room can work with you to navigate the sometimes tedious process of self-publishing - from determining which platform will best suit your book through formatting and uploading your completed book for digital publication.
Our self-publishing services include:
- Initial consultation and project review
- Selecting a self-publishing platform
- Editing and proofreading
- Indexing (non-fiction)
- Manuscript design (print and e-book)
- E-book formatting and uploading to digital platform
- Book Cover Design (in collaboration with design professionals and photographers)
- Initial Marketing Platform for Amazon
We work with each author and project on an individual basis.
For an initial consultation or discuss any of our self-publishing services, contact us.